* For admission information in English, please call 2898 2128 contact Ms Tse of our school.
Click here to Download English Application Form
2022/23 K1 Admission Arrangements Flowchart
Collection of application Forms (No quota)
- Download the application form from the above link
- Pick up from the school during the office hours : Monday to Friday (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM) / Saturday (9:00 AM-12:30PM)
- K1：at least 2 years and 8 months old
- K2：at least 3 years and 8 months old
- K3：at least 4 years and 8 months old
Return of Application Forms
Date : Collection forms throughout the year, no time limit, interveiws will be arranged according to the year of enrollment.
Method : visit this kindergarten or by mail (enough stamps are required)
Submit the application form in person:
- Completed application form with a recent photo attached
- Application Fee of HK$40
- Proof of residency (for those not born in Hong Kong), such as a One-Way Permit or a Certificate of Entitlement to the Right of Abode in Hong Kong
- A copy of the student's injection record
- 6 envelopes (at least 4X9 inches in size) addressed to the student with a $2 stamp on each
Submission of Application Form (Unlimited)
- Please submit the form entirely completed either by mail (with sufficient postage please) or in-person to the school.
- The school is now accepting enrollment applications for Kindergarten (K1) in 2022/2023.
- Kindergarten (K1) Interview Day takes place on 6th November 2021.
- After November, you can schedule interviews for K1-K3 students with the school.
- If Non-Chinese Speaking Family needs to have the translator service, please inform the school office when parents submit the application form for the arrangement.
Application for the 2022/23 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission
- Education Bureau (EDB) will implement the Free Quality Kindergarten Education policy starting from the 2022/2023 school year to replace the existing “Pre-primary Education Voucher Scheme”. Under the new scheme, EDB will use the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” as the document for registration in the 2022/2023 school year.
- Parents are required to submit an application for the “2022/2023 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred as “2022/2023 RC”) to EDB from Sept to Nov2021. The “2022/2023 RC” will be opened for applications in Sept 2020 that EDB will announce and upload the details of the application onto EDB’s website in due course.
- Education Bureau
Applicants who are enrolled in the program will be given priority in the following cases:
- Brother/sister is a kindergarten graduate
- Now students and graduates' siblings
- Living nearby
- Overall performance
Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the K1 admission results before 17 December 2021.
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 6 to 8 January 2022 (Centralised Registration Dates) by submitting the School Admission Letter, the original of the “2022/2023 RC” to the kindergarten and pay registration fee.
- Applicants on waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their children according to the appointed date and time set by the school. Parents are required to submit the original of the “2022/2023 RC” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
- The Registration Fee for 2022/2023 K1 place. For half day class is HK$970. For whole day class is HK$1,500.
- Parents are required to submit application for the “2022/2023 RC” in order to meet and submit the school registration date and the “2022/2023 RC” respectively for completion.
- Should parents decide to change school after registration, please inform the kindergarten in writing. The school will return the “2022/2023 RC” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “2022/2023 RC”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
- The registration fee will be reimbursed from the first month school fee of the student’s entry. A difference will be charged or refunded accordingly.
- Participates Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme.
- All data is kept confidential and for application purposes only.
- There is no return of submitted documents including photos, photocopies, or application forms.
EDB' s website on Admission Arrangements for Nursery(K1) Classes in Kindergartens