* For admission information in English, please call 2898 2128 contact Ms. Tse or email to email@example.com
Click here to Download the English Application Form
2022/23 K1 Admission Arrangements Flowchart
Collection of application Forms (No quota)
1.Pick up from the school during the office hours: Monday to Friday (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM) / Saturday (9:00 AM-12:30 PM)
2. Download the application form from the above link
3. Call 2898 2128 and fax to request
4. Request by post:
Attach a self-addressed envelope to our school : G/F CHEUK WAH HOUSE, HING WAH(I) ESTATE, CHAI WAN, HONG KONG
- K1：at least 2 years and 8 months old
- K2：at least 3 years and 8 months old
- K3：at least 4 years and 8 months old
Return of Application Forms
1.Date: Collection forms throughout the year, no time limit, interviews will be arranged according to the year of enrollment.
2.Method: visit this kindergarten or by mail (enough stamps are required)
3.Submit the application form in person:
- Copy of Birth certificate
- Proof of residency (for those not born in Hong Kong), such as a One-Way Permit or a Certificate of Entitlement to the Right of Abode in Hong Kong
- A copy of the student's injection record
- Completed application form with a recent photo attached
- 6 envelopes (at least 4X9 inches in size) addressed to the student with a $2 stamp on each
Application Fee of HK$40 (application submitted by mail, please pay by cheque, payable to: St. James Lutheran Kindergarten), please do not mail cash, the registration fee is non-refundable.
Application for the 2022/23 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission
- Education Bureau (EDB) will implement the Free Quality Kindergarten Education policy starting from the 2022/2023 school year to replace the existing “Pre-primary Education Voucher Scheme”. Under the new scheme, EDB will use the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” as the document for registration in the 2022/2023 school year.
- Parents are required to apply for the “2022/2023 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred to as “2022/2023 RC”) to EDB from Sept to Nov2021. The “2022/2023 RC” will be opened for applications in Sept 2020 that EDB will announce and upload the details of the application onto EDB’s website in due course.
1. Brother/sister is a kindergarten graduate
2. Now students and graduates' siblings
3. Living nearby
4. Overall performance
- Interviews will be arranged on 6th November, 2021. Please attend the interviews with “Interview Notice”.
- Interviews are included with observation and conservation.
- Only one parent is requested to accompany children to attend the interview.
- The whole interview procedure lasts for around a half an hour.
- If Non-Chinese Speaking Family needs to have translation service, please inform our school office when parents submit the application form. We welcome parents to invite one relative who can speak in Cantonese to attend the interview for better communication.
Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the K1 admission results before 17 December 2021.
1.Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 6 to 8 January 2022 (Centralised Registration Dates) by submitting the School Admission Letter, the original of the “2022/2023 RC” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
2. Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their children according to the appointed date and time set by the school.
3. Parents are required to submit the original of the “2022/2023 RC” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
4. The Registration Fee for 2022/2023 K1 place. For half-day class is HK$970. For whole day class is HK$1,500.
*This school is a school participating in the "Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme". The tuition fees after deduction of government subsidies for the 2022/23 school year are as follows:
Half-day class: no tuition fee required;
Full-day class: tuition fee $236 per month, meal fee $760 per month, total $996
Ten installments throughout the year