* For admission information in English, please call 2898 2128 contact Ms Tse of our school.
The school is now accepting enrollment applications for Kindergarten (K1) in 2021/22.
Click here to Download English Application Form
- K1：at least 2 years and 8 months old
- K2：at least 3 years and 8 months old
- K3：at least 4 years and 8 months old
- Download the application form from the above link
- Pick up from the school during the office hours : Monday to Friday (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM) / Saturday (9:00 AM-12:30PM)
Documents for Application
- Completed application form with a recent photo attached
- Application Fee of HK$40
- Proof of residency (for those not born in Hong Kong), such as a One-Way Permit or a Certificate of Entitlement to the Right of Abode in Hong Kong
- A copy of the student's injection record
- 6 envelopes (at least 4X9 inches in size) addressed to the student with a $2 stamp on each
Submission of Application Form (Unlimited)
- Please submit the form entirely completed either by mail (with sufficient postage please) or in-person to the school.
- The school is now accepting enrollment applications for Kindergarten (K1) in 2021/2022.
- Kindergarten (K1) Interview Day takes place on 7th November 2020.
- After November, you can schedule interviews for K1-K3 students with the school.
- If Non-Chinese Speaking Family needs to have the translator service, please inform the school office when parents submit the application form for the arrangement.
Application for the 2021/22 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission
- Education Bureau (EDB) will implement the Free Quality Kindergarten Education policy starting from the 2021/2022 school year to replace the existing “Pre-primary Education Voucher Scheme”. Under the new scheme, EDB will use the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” as the document for registration in the 2021/2022 school year.
- Parents are required to submit an application for the “2021/2022 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred as “2021/2022 RC”) to EDB from Sept to Nov2020. The “2021/2022 RC” will be opened for applications in Sept 2020 that EDB will announce and upload the details of the application onto EDB’s website in due course.
- Education Bureau